Minecraft Sucks Now. The book that pops up and following one person only sucks. Microsoft ignored the requests for ‘1.15 cave update’ which is bad because of how many people wanted it. Load up a beta version of minecraft. He bought himself a $70 million mansion in beverly hills, supposedly outbidding jay z and beyonce. Aside from that, look for terrain generation mods. For people who like mods, java is the way to go because it is extremely customizable and free. I have always enjoyed playing minecraft. Bedwars sucks nowadays, having the same fate as many other games. I even find it much nicer to play now, due to a higher variety of blocks, which gives much more options when building pretty things. Why your children’s video game sucks: Even a game like fortnite is better than minecraft and the. Seems highly biased to the minecraft sucks side. I can see where you're going with this, but just because you think minecraft is starting become bad, doesn't mean it actually does, i have a lot more fun nowadays than before, i do miss the old days, but that doesn't make it bad, yes, the community is mostly kids, but some games are meant for all ages, people think this is more of a kids game, why because kids play it, either way it's. About us starting out as a youtube channel making minecraft adventure maps, hypixel is now one of the largest and highest quality minecraft server networks in the world, featuring original games such as the walls, mega walls, blitz survival games, and many more! This time around, we’re bringing a boat load of fixes and quality of life changes.

Minecraft Sucks YouTube
Minecraft Sucks YouTube from www.youtube.com

If you legit are that angry that i said bad stuff about your game. You are a nerd if you think minecraft is a good game, and it's time to hit the gym and face facts. Even a game like fortnite is better than minecraft and the. I even find it much nicer to play now, due to a higher variety of blocks, which gives much more options when building pretty things. I'm sorry for the rant but i'm sure some people will agree. Starting out as a youtube channel making minecraft adventure maps, hypixel is now one of the largest and highest quality minecraft server networks in the world, featuring original games such as the walls, mega walls, blitz survival games, and many more! Even if you don't post your own creations, we appreciate feedback on ours. Aside from that, look for terrain generation mods. But, to me, the nether update just doesn't feel as if it belongs in the game. I'd like to start off by saying that minecraft and roblox suck, and below are the reasons why:

Unless I'm Missing The Reason As To Why They Did This, Or Maybe It's Already Been Talked About, But I Really Don't Like Spectating In Uhc Anymore.

Calm down, it is just a video game. I even find it much nicer to play now, due to a higher variety of blocks, which gives much more options when building pretty things. I still play it, just much less now that it isn't so fun. 1.8 was when minecraft lost it's charm to me. As many of the other answers say, minecraft is considered boring by many people because there is no main objective. I remember when i bought the game, and it was so fun: Minecraft sucks now i’ve seen so many memes praising minecraft but in reality it really isn’t as good as people make it out to be. The people that play roblox are just mentally deranged animals that are offended by the. Bedwars sucks nowadays, having the same fate as many other games.

You Are A Nerd If You Think Minecraft Is A Good Game, And It's Time To Hit The Gym And Face Facts.

This thread was automatically marked as locked. Most people prefer java, but bedrock doesn’t suck. I don't like the new mobs, i don't like the fact that there are now trees in the nether, and i'm not a fan of the different biomes. I can see where you're going with this, but just because you think minecraft is starting become bad, doesn't mean it actually does, i have a lot more fun nowadays than before, i do miss the old days, but that doesn't make it bad, yes, the community is mostly kids, but some games are meant for all ages, people think this is more of a kids game, why because kids play it, either way it's. I don't know, but it's always coming from the laptop, and it takes me a. Make new world with a seed that has epic terrain. Plus the new textures look terrible. Let’s dive into the highlights! This time around, we’re bringing a boat load of fixes and quality of life changes.

Lemme Open Up Minecraft Since Idk (Class Level I’m Assuming You Mean).

But recently, since 1.11 i have completely tuned out and lost total interest in the direction the game is headed. New blocks/features/biomes = more to explore => more fun. I'd like to start off by saying that minecraft and roblox suck, and below are the reasons why: Minecraft is no good anymore. The book that pops up and following one person only sucks. He bought himself a $70 million mansion in beverly hills, supposedly outbidding jay z and beyonce. I'm sorry for the rant but i'm sure some people will agree. Would have rather seen a poll with a wider spectre of answers. Starting out as a youtube channel making minecraft adventure maps, hypixel is now one of the largest and highest quality minecraft server networks in the world, featuring original games such as the walls, mega walls, blitz survival games, and many more!

I’m A Bedrock Player, And I Will Admit That There Are Java Things That I Wish Were In Bedrock Like The Debug Screen.

Even a game like fortnite is better than minecraft and the. About us starting out as a youtube channel making minecraft adventure maps, hypixel is now one of the largest and highest quality minecraft server networks in the world, featuring original games such as the walls, mega walls, blitz survival games, and many more! Before you go to comment consider this. This is for two reasons. Starting out as a youtube channel making minecraft adventure maps, hypixel is now one of the largest and highest quality minecraft server networks in the world. Load up current version of minecraft. Jeb's making it better, though. First, there's nothing wrong with naming a version 1.10, it's a pretty common way to do it. Response to minecraft sucks now.

Related Posts