Biker Creed. I ride because i enjoy the freedom i feel from being exposed to the elements, and the vulnerability to the danger that is intrinsic to riding. But, i also ride because i enjoy the freedom i feel from being exposed to the elements, the vulnerability to the danger that is intrinsic to riding, and the pure pleasure of it. I do not ride because it is fashionable to do so. Just let me know where i am needed, and i will be there. Call them what you will; Go ahead and back button it right now if you get your panties in a bunch over this. A biker’s way of life. Biker's creed i ride because it is fun. I ride my machine, not wear it. I do not ride because it is fashionable to do so. I ride because i enjoy the freedom i feel from being exposed to the elements, and the vulnerability to the danger that is intrinsic to riding. Unknown i ride because it is fun. Oh yeah, and don't take crap from anyone. I do not ride because it is fashionable to do so. American made from billet aluminum.

Bikers Creed Your American Flag Store
Bikers Creed Your American Flag Store from www.youramericanflagstore.com

I’d rather be riding my motorcycle and thinking about god than sitting in church and thinking about my motorcycle. They’re on a mission to do some good in the community. Just let me know where i am needed, and i will be there. I ride my machine, not wear it. Longview motorcycle club rides for breast cancer awareness. Unknown i ride because it is fun. Back then, too many of us got caught up in the endless biker wars, died, or went to jail. 501 likes · 1 talking about this. It exists simply for me, and me alone. No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me, entice me, or lure me.

~ I Do Not Ride Because It Is Fashionable To Do So.

I do not ride because it is fashionable to do so. You live hard but you ride easy. I do not ride because it is fashionable to do so. I do not ride because it is fashionable to do so. I do not ride because it is fashionable to do so. Biker's creed i ride because it is fun. It exists simply for me, and me alone. It exists simply for me, and me alone. I ride my machine, not wear it.

Bikers Creed Mc Community, South Madison, Ohio.

We respect every motorcycle club that adheres to proper mc protocol. I am in place, praising my lord, obeying his orders, and out on the road, building his kingdom! Creed ms buffalo soldiers motorcycle club creed i am a buffalo soldier, and as a buffalo soldier i will uphold the standards and traditions set forth by my chapter and the national association of buffalo soldiers and troopers motorcycle clubs. Friday morning, they set out on a ride for breast cancer awareness month. American made from billet aluminum. Just let me know where i am needed, and i will be there. It exists simply for me, and me alone. Live and die free, hell lasts forever. The bold design on the back reads, you ride to free your spirit and tame your demons.

I Ride My Machine, Not Wear It.

All bikers are your brothers with whom you have an eternal bond. I do not ride because it is fashionable to do so. My machine is not a toy. It exists simply for me, and me alone. I’d rather be riding my motorcycle and thinking about god than sitting in church and thinking about my motorcycle. I do not ride because it is fashionable to do so. I ride my machine, not wear it. Our wide selection is elegible for free shipping and free returns. Unknown i ride because it is fun.

My Machine Is Not A Symbol Of Status.

~ i do not ride because it is fashionable to do so. My machine is not a symbol of status. I ride because i enjoy the freedom i feel from being exposed to the elements and the vulnerability the dangers intrinsic to riding. But, i also ride because i enjoy the freedom i feel from being exposed to the elements, the vulnerability to the danger that is intrinsic to riding, and the pure pleasure of it. Call them what you will; My machine is not a symbol of status. Unknown i ride because it is fun. It exists simply for me, and me alone. I ride my machine, not wear it.

Related Posts